Junior Mission Teams
Belong, Believe, Become
Our Mission is: To realise the school mission statement.
Through God’s Love we learn together, grow together and achieve together,
They do this by:
- Emphasising the school catholicity and spirituality
- Promoting planning and organising school liturgies
- Working with others to develop our role within the community
- Develop our awareness of God in our everyday life
Our Mission is to strive to reach the Lost, The Lonely and the Least.
And to turn concern into action.
They do this through:
- Developing awareness of our local community and its needs
- Supporting our local community and parishes in prayer
- Fundraising and promoting local charities that have impact on all lives
Our Mission is: To learn about the wider world and put faith into action.
They do this by:
- Learning about countries around the world
- Learning how CAFOD supports within communities
- Sharing and promoting within the school community an understanding Catholic Social Justice
Our House Teams
Our children are all a member of one of our House Teams
The House teams are named after 6 saints led by our teachers:
- St Theresa Miss Nick (The Little Way Association)
- St Anne Line Miss Paget (Brentwood Catholic Children’s Society)
- St Paul Miss Fisher (St Vincent de Paul Society)
- St Thomas More Mrs Wisniewska (The Apostleship of the Sea)
- St Francis Mrs McNaughton (Catholic Concern for Animals)
- St Bernadette Miss Gifford (Mary’s Meals)
Children in year 6 are House Captains and Vice Captains and support the House Teacher to lead their team.
Children are given house points for displaying our school values in all they do.
Each House team supports a charity within our diocese as displayed above.