Class Teacher - Miss Gifford
LSA - Miss De-Freitas, Mr Linden (Tues and Thurs)
In year 5 we love to learn in a safe, practical and creative environment.
We have 3 main expectations which we follow to ensure we are working at our most productive:
- Try our best.
- Listen to others.
- Be respectful to those working in our class.
- Reach for the stars - (Science).
- Into Africa - (History).
- A River's Tale - (Geography).
- Our P.E day is Tuesday. On that day, the children should come to school dressed in their PE kit.
- Home learning is set on Fridays and due in on Wednesdays, (children should not be bringing any home-learning in at the moment). Children will be given time to discuss the home-learning they have done.
- Spellings should be practise weekly, along-side timetables and reading.
If you would like an appointment to discuss your child, we can arrange a telephone conversation. Unfortunately, because of the current climate, we are are unable to offer face to face meetings either in class or the outdoor areas.
If your child has permission to walk home on their own at the end of the school day it is essential that you provide written consent, which should be handed directly to the class teacher. Children without written consent will not be given permission to walk home on their own.
I look forward to having a healthy and happy year.
All in Year 5