Mr Wix, Mrs Hilley, Mrs Hornblow
In year 4 we love to learn in a safe, practical and creative environment.
We have 3 main expectations which we follow to ensure we are working at our most productive:
- Try our best.
- Listen to others.
- Be respectful to those working in our class.
- Inside out - We shall be looking at the all important things that the different parts of our bodies do;
- Planet in Peril - We shall learning more about how we can save our Planet from Environmental disaster;
- Groovy Greeks - We turn our attention to Ancient Greece and learn all about the amazing achievements during this time as well as Greek Mythology.
- Our P.E day is Wednesday. On that day, the children should come to school dressed in their PE kit.
- Home learning is set on Fridays and due in on Wednesdays, this will include maths (on Active Learn) and an activity from the home learning sheet.
- Spellings should be practise weekly, along-side timetables and reading.
If you would like an appointment to discuss your child, we can arrange a telephone conversation. Unfortunately, because of the current climate, we are are unable to offer face to face meetings either in class or the outdoor areas.
Our Current Class Book is
I am so pleased to be working with you and your children, and even though we been through extraordinary times, I will endeavour to make sure your child is happy and safe.
All in year 4