Please find this helpful sway with more information:
In year 2 we love to learn in a safe, practical and creative environment.
We have 3 main expectations which we follow to ensure we are working at our most productive:
- Try our best.
- Listen to others.
- Be respectful to those working in our class.
- Life Down Under (Geography)
- Fire Fire (History)
- Food for Fitness (Science)
Below you can find a yearly overview of our Caritas Curriculum and the Year 2 English and Mathematics learning expectations.
Year 2 staff
- Class Teacher - Miss Gifford
- PPA Cover (Tuesday PM) - Mrs Kahouadji
- LSA - Mrs Farrow
- LSA - Mrs Weston
You can find more information about P.E days, home learning expectations and phonics under parent information.
- Please find our yearly Curriculum below