In year 4 we love to learn in a safe, practical and creative environment.
This means that together we form a relationship based on communication, trust and care for your child who is the most important person in our triangle.
We have 3 main expectations which we follow to ensure we are working at our most productive:
Try our best.
Listen to others.
Be respectful to those working in our class.
- Inside out - We shall be looking at the all important things that the different parts of our bodies do;
- Planet in Peril - We shall learning more about how we can save our Planet from Environmental disaster;
- Groovy Greeks - We turn our attention to Ancient Greece and learn all about the amazing achievements during this time as well as Greek Mythology.
- Our P.E day is Wednesday. On that day, the children should come to school dressed in their PE kit.
- Home learning is set on Fridays and due in on Wednesdays, this will include maths (on Active Learn) and an activity from the home learning sheet.
- Spellings should be practise weekly, along-side timetables and reading.
If you would like an appointment to discuss your child, we can arrange a telephone conversation. Unfortunately, because of the current climate, we are are unable to offer face to face meetings either in class or the outdoor areas.